Museum Open Fri., Aug. 18 – Sun., Aug. 20 from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. each day
*** Please Note! Weekend tickets do not include museum admission on the day of the solar eclipse. ***
Solar Eclipse 2017 Weekend Tickets include:
– General admission to 4 floors of permanent and changing exhibit galleries featuring South Carolina art, science & tech, natural history and cultural history.
– Special astronomy and space exhibits.
– Special eclipse education pop-up stations and tours.
– Solar Eclipse glasses provided by SCE&G (in preparation for August 21, 2017)
– Access to a special Planetarium Eclipse Show, “Shadows from Space.”
– Access to the Robert B. Ariail Telescope Gallery and Boeing Observatory.
– Access to a 4D theater movie showing
– Admission to the current blockbuster exhibition, “Savage Ancient Seas.”
Guest will also have access to:
– 4,000 sq. ft. South Carolina Gift store, the Cotton Mill Exchange
– Food available for purchase at the Crescent Café
– Bathrooms on every floor
– Free parking (for guests and buses)
Information for school group visit options and pricing is coming soon! Questions? Please email email@example.com
Gen. Admission: Adults $15; Seniors (65 & above) $15; Children (3 -12) $12
Museum Members: Adults $5; Seniors (65 & above) $5; Children (3 -12) $5
Groups (for non-school groups of 10 or more): Adults $13; Seniors (65 & above) $13; Children (3 -12): $10